Saturday, September 13, 2008

With love

I could never have begun to imagine how you would change me, nor predicted the strength, the unwavering commitment and the bravery you would demand from me. It wasn’t until we met that I even considered the vulnerability of life or the fleeting nature of time. And it wasn’t until I saw my reflection in the deep blue of your eyes that I realized how deeply I could love. My beautiful boy, how has a year gone by already? I love you with my whole heart, forever. Love mum

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful. Happy Birthday little one.

Dating said...

Awesome slide slow Jenn! Very meaningful :-) I can't believe how big he is! And the blonde hair is very adorable!

Hope the birthday celebrations went well for Coady!!! We definitely had great weather for a birthday today! ;-)

Hugs,
Tracy